Tuesday 22 September 2009

Fail day much?

So. Today i was rudely awoken by a builder asking for my parents mobile numbers, I then went on to not start my personal statement and play x box for several hours.

I spent £10 on a black shirt for work, which i needed (not because i'm a facist), leaving me even poorer. At work i just genrally broke and dropped things for a few hours, before recieving a few pounds in tips, and then taking out all the bin bags from the alley which had been there over a week and were covered in maggots. Fun fun fun. Upturn in luck please. I've been being extra nice to people in order to kick off some good karma. Really rather need it.

Hopefully tomorrow will go better. For now, youtube and sleep.

Hope your days were better, night y'all.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment