Tuesday 24 November 2009

My tour of the North.. a brief account

Friday - Leeds was great, although my enjoyment of the day was somewhat affected by carrying around two heavy bags. The Uni looked brilliant though, and I'd love to see it at an open day. I had a good look round, walked through the city centre, and then headed to York. I stayed with Ben, and with him met Kieran at the campus bar, catching up was really good. That night we went to the pub, which was nice, and i still got the early night I was after.

Saturday- I headed to Durham, and stayed with Speedy. All the people were really nice, and that night we went round some college bars, I played my first game of ring of fire, which was brutal but fun. Ended up in a club called studio, weezy, kanye and jay were played so obviously I was happy. The next day I headed over to Adele's. It was really good catching up with her, especially not around family. We stayed in in the evening, but had fun blasting dubstep and drinking in her room with some of her hall mates.

Today I made my way home, and am now back in my own bed, catching up on iplayer.

Tomorrow holds some revision and work, then getting to seem y lovely gf on Wednesday.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment