Tuesday 24 November 2009

Theneedtocreate.

Look where the cloud breaks.
Run to the middle of the forrest.
Stand on the edge and stare hard out to the end of the ocean.
That's where we will always live.

When you're there you'll always remember us.

We might be torn far apart,
when you curse my name,
and I forget how beautiful your scars looked.

But there in the quiet,
You can close your eyes and see.
Hands wrapped around yourself,
in no one else's arms.
You'll remember how it felt.
This is a good thing.
And if the sky falls on us,
remember how it felt.
Under covers.
In the back of bookshops.
Walking in empty parks.

Remember me like lost toys.
You found me wreckless as a lost boy.
I grew up in your hand holding,
and dream now,
in things that you make real.
Don't forget the happiness.
And how you made me feel.

They say nothing is worth everything.
Maybe they're right.
But don't let me ever say I lied.
Don't ever feel cheated.
For a moment we have it,
what we both wanted,
and it will always be there,
in the moments you feel most alone.
It'll be there to remind you,
you have someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment