Monday 9 November 2009

Now that's what I call Sunday.

Stayed at Shob's last night, was so so good.

I missed her so much. What was great was that we were so domestic, we curled up on the sofa and watched tv. It was so nice, I missed her tons, nice to get a little top up of being couply.

Anyway, I've had a very uneventful day on the sofa. Repeat  for one week. sorry for this pointless blog. I'll only blog eventful things from now on. (<<< lies).

Anyway: tweets recently fav'd:


  1. hotdogsladies The MSM's partisan agenda is clearly driving the lackluster coverage of Fergie's surprise honeymoon plans. Three-thousand-and-UNacceptable.
  2. Janejane_bot Oh just laying on tile floor, backup singing for Rihanna. Psst. Come here. Between you & me, I'm totally overshadowing the poor girl.
  3. Avery Edisonaedison I don't know much about art, but I know what I like. Cookies, mainly. Cookies.
  4. notorious d.e.b.debihope It's not so much that the world needs coffee to exist, it's that, without coffee, I would kill everyone.
  5. Aimee BAimee_B_Loved What's keeping me down: 1. The flu. 2. Gravity. 3. Whitey.

No comments:

Post a Comment