Monday 2 November 2009

Ups and downs..

Today started of very well indeed. Well, it started off with church, but after that it was all gravy (and with dinner, actual gravy).

T4 was doing a show on Beyonce, meaning my sister stared at me strangely as I sang along to classic Destiny's Child tunes.

I then generally didn't do much. Played some skate 2, some rock band, and got annoyed at a constantly failing internet.

Tonight was very up and down emotionally. But it ended very very happily. I feel so secure in my relationship, so so lucky. I've just got this feeling that it's right, and that while other relationships would be possible, and nice, and I'd have a good time, that there's something special in this one. I really, truly believe that I've found someone that not only understands me perfectly, but manages to make me feel confident and physically accomplish things that I can't do on my own, nor can anyone else get me to. 

Sometimes I need to be reminded of this. But really, it'll keep going as long as it just feels right, which is does.

Anyway, I just finally filled in some of my UCAS form, a vital step in sending off my application. Hopefully I'll have it sent off by the end of the month. 4 weeks. Let's do it.

Seeing as it's past midnight, I've now been with Shob for 22 months.So exciting.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment