Sunday 4 October 2009

Falling behind already!

5 days with no update. *Sigh* Here we go then.

Wednesday I went down to Surrey, met Shob and we saw 500 days of summer (awesome film, i've never 'aw'd so much in one film. Then we went over to the campus in Guildford to see Nai and Jess. Now. What you need to understand at this point is that we started drinking about 6. Now. If you're planning to go otu drinking..having 6 vodkas before you leave the house..bad idea.Anyway, we went down to chancellors the on campus bar, had a few more drinks..and from then on the night gets a little hazy. We apparently went to 3 places in town (Shob had left by this point). I remember the whetherspoons. But that's it really. Haven't been that drunk in a loong time. So drunk that in order to piss i decided to scale a 6 foot wall with a fence on top. Climbing back over, i got my jeans snagged on the top..scary moment as i looked straight down at the pavement. Anyway, next morning i threw up like never before. Fun though.

Thursday night I worked, Friday Shob came down, i cooked and then we watched 'thank you for smoking', brilliant film. Then last night i worked a crazy shift, got £30 in tips though.

So glad i've got a day off today. Rob's started revising already which worries me, probably need to look into that. Boss basically told me the other daythat as we had more staff coming back there'd be much less work for me, need to get a full time job quick =/.

Anyway, got some uni visits planned for the next few weeks, York, Leeds, Warwick, and probably bristol and brighton too to visit friends. Getting a bit jealous of freshers, but whatever, soon as my resits are done in january, I'll be freeeee to earn money and travel.

Henneways. Hope y'all are well.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment