Sunday 18 October 2009

WorkLondonWork.

Friday was a pretty nothing day, just worked in the evening.

Yesterday I got up at 7 to go into London. I met shob at Waterloo and we went to uber shopping metropolis that is Westfields. We walked through 'the village' where an immense amount of window shopping went on. That's where LouisVuitton,Burberry,  Prada, Gucci etc..

We did some general shopping, and then I found the magic that is Pull and Bear (yes it sounds like a homosexual vegas double act), spent all my money in there. In the cruelest of twists of fate, Pull and Bear had loooots of jobs. Oh well. The hunt continue, cause I can't be bothered to commute.

After lunch, and more shopping, we walked around the embankment where it took foreeever to find a tube station as the main one was closed. Anyway. After making it back to St Albans I went babysitting, meaning, I played on an I touch for an hour while two kids were on the Wii, then they went to bed, then I watched tv for 4 hours and got £30. Boom.

It was so so good seeing Shob, as ever, a week can seem really long. The day felt short but it was nice getting to do something different. Ah, got to be off now. May continue ramblings later on.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment