Tuesday 27 October 2009

Halloween aaaand Skate2.

Roight. let's get right into it.

Saturday- worked lunch, had a big wedding party in, who tipped weeell which was lovely. Then Shob came up to STA, we got all dressed up (her as a vampire and myself as a zombie) for Tom's notorious (mo' candy mo' horror) Halloween party.

After picking up shaun of the dead, a student (costumefail), and another zombie we headed over to Enfield, where as expected, we found a summerhouse PACKED with haribo,pizza, tacos, alcohol, soft drinks, just..a ridiculous amount of food and drink. Hennaway. It was an odd, but very enjoyable, party. After hyping it up to Shob for months, we all just chilled, watched some films, ate haribo and went to sleep at like 12/1. I say sleep. Trying to sleep, on a wooden floor, all night, with certain people snoring. Anyway, i was really happy with my costume (quote from mum 'er..yeah it's fine..bit scary though'..captainobviousfail.) And it was good fun.

Sunday Shob and I came back to STA and went to the waffle house, then i bought skate 2 on xbox 360.
Now.
This is the reason that I literally have nothing to say for the rest of Sunday, Monday or today. I've been playing like 6-8 hours a day, and swearing lots and lots. For readers of 'the upturn', this will be a big let down. If I had a counsellor they'd fire me.

Oh, and shame on Rob this week for deleting his blog, and bringing more shame on my obsessive self chronicling.

Anyway, that's all for now.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment