Sunday 11 October 2009

A quick update: Shob, hat factory and work

Thursday was basically another stayathome day. Can't really remember doing much.

On Friday I made flouries (indian snack), with nick, and Siobhan came round in the evening =]. We went to the hat factory in Luton for Sophie SS's 18th, which was kl, really nice to see her after quite a while. On Saturday we dropped Shob off at Woking station, then went to my cousin's to see her new baby, saw lots of family, all in all a nice gathering, but had to leave early to get to work.

Saturday night was a crazy shift, busy as usual, but not too awful. Then I worked again this morning, on my own with about 7 tables, £19 tips though =].

Apologies for being boringasfuckatm. Just trying to save money and keep going tbh.

This week I have pretty much no plans..hopefully not going to be another week in bed. Got to get my personal statement sorted and carry on job hunting.

Hope y'all are well.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment