Monday 12 October 2009

Mid afternoon blogging..so it's come to this

I just realised that Sloth and gluttony are both deadly sins. Do you think eating Ben and Jerry's in my pyjamas in the afternoon counts? I mean..it was frozen yoghurt..not even the ice cream. How does Jesus feel about frozen yoghurt? I mean..it must help a lot of fat people indulge while maintaining calorie controlled diets, that's basically compassion, and he was big on that. Not to mention his thrill for converting food stuff..water to wine, bread and fish to more bread and fish..I mean..yoghurt into a cool, solid snack. He was from a hot climate, i'm almost definitely sure that Jesus would approve of frozen yoghurt.

See..it's that kind of thing that being basically unemployed has allowed me to discover. Reaching what some might call, deeper levels of meditation, cognitive discovery.

Anyway. Once again, my day has been filled with peep show and lunch. Living the dream..

It's only a matter of time before I spend my nights awake on nirvana fan chatrooms talking to Kurt fanboys about how I 'relate to his lack of direction in those later years', while eating hobnobs and eventually refer to this period of my life as 'the downward spiral'.

Basically..I should probably get some kind of job. While I've never really prided myself on constants..even breakfast and my internet connection have been infrequent of late. WTFFFFFFFFFFF.

Right. Now that's all out, shame it's nippy atm, but hey, pub on thursday =].

Hope you're all well
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment