Wednesday 7 October 2009

Walk the line and Strawberry cider

So today i again slept in. I feel it's becoming a sad indicator of my life that i have so much time on my hands. I fear this blog may just be the self documentation of a downward spiral, a decline from education into a year of nothingness, the wrong path to choose. I can see it as evidence in a court case at some point. But tbh, before it got to that point I'd fuck off somewhere nice and blow my last days of sanity on a wicked holiday, and that would be good for a few blogs, so stay tuned.

Anyway, back to my day, I was again rudely awoken by wogan. Builders are really getting on my wick now. i mean who leaves teabags out on a kitchen suface? Just who does that?..
I got up in time for lunch (half 2 ish) and made lunch for me and my brother. Today he said 'Ollie sleeps like he's recovering from cancer, he gets up for half an hour then looses all energy and goes back to bed'. Dark, but i chuckled.

Anyway. After lunch i did indeed return to bed to watch 'Walk the line', which everyone says is really good, but i found fairly average..doesn't really span his career as well it could i feel. But i suppose it covers the important bits. Anyway, as I'm not in the business of reviewing movies, nor am i qualified to even if i were in said business, i'll move on.

This evening i went down to the pub with ben, tried brother's strawberry cider, very nice it was too. For all you 'real men proper drinks' drinkers, fuck you. 1) I started with a pint of becks. 2) The cider was really nice.
So we chatted for a bit, then said goodbye. I'm really quite sad he's leaving. Such a good friend and now he's off halfway up the country. Oh well, I'll see him in a few weeks for Tom's legendary halloween party I suspect. Still, sad to see him go.

Anyway, that's about it, apart from ofc that Gossip Girl season 3 started tonight, so that'll be a weekly staple on my list of televisual enjoyment.

Hope you're all well.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment